Take a walk through time and find vintage treasures with the Abbey Road dresser and mirror. Crafted of pine solids and birch veneers, this kit features a porcelain white finish with Churchill brown tops, canted corners, bead molding accents, solid wood frame drawer moldings, full extension drawers with premium felt lined top and cedar lined bottom drawers, and is accented with antique pewter bail and knob hardware. The dresser features eight drawers of different sizes and pairs well with the arched mirror with a beveled edge and sloped sides for a soft appeal. Warm antique finishes and artistic distressing along with rich design details makes this a group to be passed on to generations.
Dimensions: W66 x D21 x H40
Weight: 242 lbs.
- Wood: Pine Solids w/ Birch Veneers
- Finish: Porcelain White Finish w/ Churchill Brown Tops
- Dimensions: W66 x D21 x H40
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 242 lbs.
- Cubes: 43.6
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Solid Wood Framed Drawer Moldings
- Bead Molding Accents
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Antique Pewter Bail & Knob Custom Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.