Create a classic look with a casual feel using this 2 drawer night stand. The two-toned wire brushed white finish with charcoal tops creates a cottage style that works anywhere from the beach to the mountains. Crafted of poplar and rubberwood solids with cathedral white oak tops, this piece features fully stained interior drawers, full extension drawer glides for easy access to storage, and bottom case dust proofing to preserve contents. Planked tops add a vintage vibe while the stylish tapered feet tie in to the cottage design. With today's technology in mind, users can enjoy the benefit of the incorporated charging station, featuring two USB ports and two outlets, making multi-device charging a breeze.
Dimensions: W24 x D17 x H26
Weight: 59 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar & Rubberwood Solids w/ Cathedral White Oak Tops
- Finish: Wirebrushed White Finish w/ Charcoal Tops
- Dimensions: W24 x D17 x H26
- Box Dimensions: W27 x D20 x H28
- Weight: 59 lbs.
- Cubes: 8.97
- English Dovetail Construction
- Full Extension Drawer Guides (35MM)
- Charging Station w/ 2 Outlets & USB Ports
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Tapered Feet
- Antique Pewter Knob & Drop Bail Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.