Inviting and inspirational describes the Modern Farmhouse California king panel bed, dresser, mirror, and chest. Crafted of poplar solids with knotty white oak veneers this kit features a dusty charcoal finish with heavy distressing, block style pilasters, flat front drawers, full extension drawers with premium felt lined top and cedar lined bottom drawers, accented with washed brass elongated bar pull hardware. The panel bed features a geometric high-low veneer pattern on the headboard and footboard. The dresser has eight drawers and pairs well with the wood framed mirror with a beveled edge that can be attached with the included bolt-on supports. The chest offers an additional five drawers of storage. Inviting and Inspirational the Farmhouse look is a design style that works with cottage or contemporary. It is more about creating a look that we love.
Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
Weight: 712 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar Solids w/ Knotty White Oak Veneers
- Finish: Dusty Charcoal Finish w/ Heavy Distressing
- Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 712 lbs.
- Cubes: 100.88
- Alternate Finish: 406W Flea Market White
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides(45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Hi-Low Strips Form a Geometric Pattern
- Washed Brass Elongated Bar Pull Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.