The Big Valley Chesser offers a design that perfectly combines tradition and today s preferred modern style, resulting in the best of both worlds. Crafted of rubberwood solids and birch veneers, this piece features a brownstone finish with heavy distressing and rub thru, ten drawers of varying sizes, graduated bead molding creating architectural interest, full extension wood framed drawers with premium felt lined top and cedar lined bottom drawers, and is accented with antique pewter knob hardware. Big Valley is traditional living in a design that combines for a grand feel of the past with today s luxurious lifestyle.
Dimensions: W54 x D18 x H52
Weight: 204 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Birch Veneers
- Finish: Brownstone Finish w/ Heavy Distressing
- Dimensions: W54 x D18 x H52
- Box Dimensions: W57 x D21 x H56
- Weight: 204 lbs.
- Cubes: 38.4
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Features 10 Drawers
- Antique Pewter Knob Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.