Priced to entice and styled to impress, this 2-piece bedroom set is urban sophistication with a decidedly relaxed air. It's got the crisp, clean lines of a contemporary piece, but with an earthy element. Deep, horizontal grooves infuse depth and dimension, while a replicated oak grain effect gives the charcoal gray finish warmth and character.
- Includes queen/full panel headboard and 7-drawer dresser
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Dark charcoal finish over replicated oak grain
- Linear pulls with dark pewter-tone finish
- Dresser with smooth-gliding drawers
- Headboard with adjustable height
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen/Full Panel Headboard with Dresser
||2-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.