Whether you lean towards modern loft or modern farmhouse, this panel bed, nightstand, chest of drawers and dresser with mirror tip the balance in your favor. The wispy whitewash finish enhances the style without covering the grain for that weathered look you just can't get enough of. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the retro-chic light sconces and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard to be a totally bright idea, while the elongated metal drawer pulls really elevate the aesthetic. What a delightful take on rustic industrial style.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails), nightstand, chest of drawers and dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood
- White finish over replicated oak grain texture
- Large-scale hardware with dark finish
- Headboard with 2 decorative LED sconces (requires 3AA batteries each) and 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Chest of drawers with 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers and 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Power cords included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.