Whether you lean towards modern loft or modern farmhouse, this panel storage bed, chest of drawers and dresser with mirror tip the balance in your favor. The wispy whitewash finish enhances the style without covering the grain for that weathered look you just can't get enough of. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the retro-chic light sconces and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard to be a totally bright idea while the elongated metal drawer pulls really elevate the aesthetic. What a delightful take on rustic industrial style.
- Includes panel storage bed (headboard, footboard, side storage, rails and slats), chest of drawers and dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood
- White finish over replicated oak grain texture
- Headboard with 2 decorative LED sconces (requires 3AA batteries each) and 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
- Underbed storage provides 2 smooth-gliding storage drawers and 2 storage cubbies
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining and large-scale hardware with dark finish
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest of drawers with 5 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining and large-scale hardware with dark finish
- Assembly required
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser and Chest
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.