Inspired by heavy and hearty lodge-style furnishings from days gone by, this luxurious bedroom set brings the past brilliantly into the present. Distinctive details include a mansion-style headboard, plenty of storage options and an aged pine color finish with light wire-brushed texture that's pure artistry.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails), 2 nightstands and dresser with mirror
- Made of pine wood, veneer and engineered wood
- Bed with raised panel details and sturdy fluted posts
- Dresser with 5 smooth-gliding drawers (felt-lined top drawer); 2 cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf
- Nightstand with 3 smooth-gliding drawers; dual AC outlets and 2 USB ports; power cord included, UL Listed
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||California King Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.