If you love country living, this homey bed and dresser with fireplace option match your authentic taste. Rustic finish, plank-style details and nailhead accents pay homage to reclaimed barn wood. The aesthetic is earthy yet clean and sophisticated making for a chic look loaded with charm.
- Includes headboard, footboard, rails and dresser
- Made of replicated veneer and engineered wood
- Nailhead accents
- Antiqued bronze-tone hardware
- 7 smooth-operating drawers
- Adjustable shelf behind cabinet doors
- Compatible with W100-01 and W100-02 electric fireplace inserts
- Simple assembly required for fireplace insert installation: remove back panel to accommodate insert
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Dresser
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.