A fresh take on Early American country furniture. When it comes to style, this 6-piece bedroom set lets nature take its course with details including a brilliant replicated pine grain finish and a clever combination of raised and flat-panel accents. Made to look like wandering vine, the scroll inserts on the dresser mirror and headboard are a naturally beautiful tie-in. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes nightstand, queen panel bed (with headboard, footboard and rails) and dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood
- Replicated rustic pine grain
- Antiqued brass-tone scroll inserts on mirror and headboard
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser and Nightstand
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.