This chest of drawers is sure to win your heart with its daring designer take on modern rustic. The bedroom chest's crisp, clean and minimalist-chic profile is enriched with a striking replicated oak grain with thick plank styling and a weathered gray finish for that much more authentic character. Large-scale hooded pulls gracing the flush-mount drawers add such a distinctive twist.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Rustic gray planked replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Hooded pull hardware in dark finish
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Wynnlow Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||34''W x 16''D x 52''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.