Starry, starry nights. Inspired by Hollywood glam, this richly styled chest of drawers steals the show in a simply stunning way. Its replicated walnut grain is enriched with a high-gloss black finish, made even more dramatic with chrome handles with faux crystals. A felt-bottom six-compartment jewelry drawer with silver glitter finish front accentuates the clean-lined, contemporary aesthetic.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- High gloss black finish with replicated straight silver walnut grain framed in black finish
- Silvertone glitter accent
- 4 smooth-gliding drawers plus felt-lined 6-compartment jewelry drawer
- Chrome-tone hardware with faux crystals
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Starberry Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||32''W x 16''D x 54''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.