As much as you love escaping to the country, you're equally drawn to the city. No wonder this nightstand fits you so well. Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes finish inspired by weathered barn wood, this nightstand is sure to please with an uptown look and a down-to-earth sensibility. Flush-mount drawers, sleek pulls and metal side posts richly enhance the urbane pastoral aesthetic. A discreetly placed USB charging port makes it that much more functional.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Rustic warm gray finish over replicated oak grain
- Frame accented with dark charcoal finish over replicated oak grain
- Metal drawer pulls and posts in a dark gunmetal finish
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for a finished look
- 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Two Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||22''W x 16''D x 26''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.