Ashley Package Number: B221/54S/57/60/95/B100-13
This package contains:
- B221-54S: Queen Storage Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B221-57: Queen Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B221-60: Under Bed Storage (Quantity: 1)
- B221-95: Queen/King Platform Rails (Quantity: 1)
- B100-13: Queen Roll Slats (Quantity: 1)
- Smokey gray finish over replicated Oak grain with authentic touch
- Contemporary handles in an antiqued gunmetal finish
- Storage bed option features 6 drawers of storage
- Cases feature faux linen finished drawer interiors
- Modern bookcase headboard includes a dimming LED light under the shelf
- Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Queen (57) and King (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- Queen and king storage footboard (54S, 56S) requires the B100-13 or B100-14 roll slats
- Modern styled canopy bed with substantial posts and canopy frame
- B221-48 is compatible with our W100-01 or -02 fireplace inserts and our W100-31 small integrated audio.
- Use center-supported bolt on bed rails when using conversion plates
- Day beds require Day Bed Platform (B100-81).
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.