Modern yet hefty. This dresser makes an urban eclectic statement. Seasoned raw wood look merges with the clean lined design we love today. Muted rustic finish over replicated pine grain maintains its authenticity. Roomy drawers are flanked with attractive framed front and pilasters. Handles with antiqued gunmetal finish complete this beauteous look with easy to pull function.
- Dresser only
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Rustic butcher block finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch
- Metal drawer pulls in antiqued gunmetal finish
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen interior
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Six Drawer Dresser
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 16''D x 37''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.